ViacomCBS Debuts Expanded and Enhanced CBS All Access
More Than 3,500 Episodes Now Available from
CBS All Access’ Exclusive Original Series Slate to Add New Nickelodeon-Produced “SpongeBob SquarePants” Children’s Series “Kamp Koral” in 2021
Content Joins Exclusive Originals, Iconic Paramount Movies,
New User Interface Features Enhanced Personalization and Discovery, Plus Central Hubs for ViacomCBS Brands on All Major Device Platforms
Major Step Towards Transforming CBS All Access into a Diversified Super Service, with Rebranding Coming in Early 2021
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200730005506/en/
(Photo: Business Wire)
In addition, CBS All Access announced plans for “Kamp Koral,” a new original children’s series premiering in 2021, and the first spinoff from one of ViacomCBS’ biggest global franchises ever, Nickelodeon’s SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. As previously announced, CBS All Access will also be the exclusive home to THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE ON THE RUN in early 2021.
The service also began rolling out a new user interface across all major device platforms today with enhanced personalization and discovery features, including advanced recommendations, curated homepages, new content categories and central hubs for ViacomCBS’ brands to seamlessly find and explore content by brand.
“Today marks the beginning of an exciting evolution of CBS All Access into the subscription streaming home for
In the months to come, CBS All Access will continue to grow its content offering to include more than 30,000 episodes and movies from ViacomCBS’ vast library of hit series and iconic movies, as well as develop new exclusive originals from ViacomCBS’ entertainment brands, Paramount Pictures and
BET: All seasons of “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” “Hit the Floor,” plus all prior seasons of “Single Ladies” and more
Comedy Central: All seasons of “Chappelle’s Show,” “Strangers with Candy,” six prior seasons of “Reno 911!” and more
MTV: All seasons of “Laguna Beach” and “Snooki & Jwoww,” prior seasons of TEEN MOM 2, seasons of JERSEY SHORE: FAMILY VACATION and MTV FLORIBAMA SHORE, as well as a selection from THE CHALLENGE, “Beavis and Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection” and more
- Nickelodeon: All seasons of “Avatar: Last Airbender,” “Rugrats,” plus all prior seasons of SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS and more, in addition to seasons of “Danny Phantom,” “The Legend of Korra” and “Sam & Cat” that were previously available
- Smithsonian Channel: More than 60 episodes of “Aerial America,” seasons of “Air Disasters,” documentaries such as “The Day We Walked on the Moon,” “The Green Book: Guide to Freedom,” “MLK: The Assassination Tapes,” “Pocahontas: Beyond the Myth” and more
TV Landand VH1: Programming like “Hot in Cleveland,” as well as prior seasons of RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE and LOVE & HIP HOPand more
- Paramount Pictures: More films have been added to the service since May, including “The Firm,” “Charlotte’s Web” and “Scary Movie,” with more than 150 movies in total now available
New content, including original series, launching on CBS All Access next week and through the end of the year include:
STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS: Premiering
Thursday, August 6.
- BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS: Offering an in-depth, exclusive pass to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house all the time.
STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: Season three, premiering
The Untitled Richard Linklater Project: premiering this fall.
- THE STAND: Limited event series, premiering late 2020.
- Fans can also binge other CBS All Access original series including the critically acclaimed hit THE GOOD FIGHT, THE TWILIGHT ZONE, STAR TREK: PICARD, TOONING OUT THE NEWS, NO ACTIVITY, WHY WOMEN KILL, THE THOMAS JOHN EXPERIENCE and more.
- Other exclusive original series coming to the service in 2021 and beyond include THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH, THE HARPER HOUSE and GUILTY PARTY.
Growing originals slate to also include:
KAMP KORAL, premiering in early 2021: From Nickelodeon and United Plankton Pictures, KAMP KORALwill follow 10-year-old SpongeBob SquarePants and his pals during summer sleepaway camp where they spend their time building underwater campfires, catching wild jellyfish and swimming in Lake Yuckymuckat the craziest camp in the kelp forest, Kamp Koral.
As previously announced, CBS All Access will also be the exclusive home to THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE ON THE RUN, the upcoming feature film which follows SpongeBob SquarePants, his best friend
Patrick Starand the rest of the gang from Bikini Bottom in the first-ever all CGI SpongeBob motion picture event.
Additional originals spanning the
ViacomCBSportfolio of brands will be announced in the coming months.
CBS All Access’ expanded sports programming kicks off next week with the conclusion of the 2019-2020
CBS, including Super Bowl LV
College Basketball, including the
NCAADivision I Men’s Basketball Championship
CBS, including the PGA TOUR, the Masters and the PGA Championship
College Football, including
- Hockey East
- Major live entertainment events, including: THE GRAMMY AWARDS, THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, THE TONY AWARDS and more
All current primetime, late night and daytime
All upcoming current
CBSprimetime series such as NCIS, FBI, THE AMAZING RACE, SEAL TEAM, ALL RISE, YOUNG SHELDON, BOB HEARTS ABISHOLA, B POSITIVE, EVIL, THE UNICORN, THE EQUALIZER, CLARICE and more.
Every prior season of 14 hit
CBSseries including SURVIVOR, NCIS and HAWAIIFIVE-0.
- Classics like all of the “Star Trek” television series, and acclaimed hits like “Cheers,” “Medium” and more.
The live stream of subscribers’ local
CBSstations nationwide, as well as the ability to livestream CBS’ other digital channels, CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 digital streaming news service featuring live, anchored coverage, CBS Sports HQ, offering 24/7 streaming sports network that offers news, highlights and analysis, and ET Live, dedicated to all things entertainment.
CBS All Access is currently available online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the
About CBS All Access:
CBS All Access is ViacomCBS’ direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service. CBS All Access gives subscribers the ability to watch more than 20,000 episodes and movies on demand – including exclusive original series, current and past seasons of hit shows from the
The service is currently available across all major device platforms including online, mobile and connected TV and OTT platforms and services. Versions of CBS All Access have launched internationally in
For more information about